This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
trying to make friends with girl at church but i think she hates me?
03-24-2014, 11:31 AM
trying to make friends with girl at church but i think she hates me?
(some of this might not make sense if your not mormon)
so there is this girl in my YW class and EVERYONE loves her. She's friends with everyone and is seemingly perfect. the only problem is i get a really strong impression that she doesn't like me. when she first moved here no one was her friend except for me. i walked to school with her and talked to her a lot but as soon as she made new friends she ditched me. Now i feel like she doesn't like me at all. in class she will never sit by me. she never invites me to ANYTHING and talks about it right in front of me. she's always giving me this look, like I'm a freak. and when i tried to add her on Facebook it took her months to accept it and i overheard her talking to one of the girls about how she didn't want to accept it because we went friends. I have been putting up with this for 3 years and i don't know what to do. should i confront her about it or just not say anything. i honestly feel like an outsider in my church because no one is really my friend. i dont want to say anything because it would make things awkward and i would see her everyday. please help

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
trying to make friends with girl at church but i think she hates me? - voicelesstrip898 - 03-24-2014 11:31 AM
[] - amber - 03-24-2014, 11:34 AM
[] - c. - 03-24-2014, 11:40 AM
[] - Muk - 03-24-2014, 11:49 AM
[] - Elsie - 03-24-2014, 11:52 AM
[] - Penny Lane - 03-24-2014, 11:53 AM
[] - slcbtf - 03-24-2014, 11:54 AM