This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
trying to make friends with girl at church but i think she hates me?
03-24-2014, 11:53 AM

I would suggest that you stay positive about this, but stop trying to be her friend. She doesnt seem interested, and you heard her say that first hand.

Thats not a terrible thing. People have different personalities and change quite a lot in Jr and Sr high school. The girl that ended up being my BFF for YEARS was someone I didnt like *at all* the first couple years I lived in that ward. lol....

Things change, new people move in, wards split, etc etc... Stop aiming for this girl. Shes not interested, even if she is trying to be nice. But keep your eye out for other girls who will also be looking for new friends. Friends are something special. Sometimes 2 people are a great fit, sometimes they arent. This is why being a teen is always tricky. But keep looking. I was *exactly* like you for the first year or two when we moved here (7th grade). By the end of high school I had the largest group of friends in the stake probably and we stayed solidly friends for .....well we still talk and we graduated high school in '96. So yeah.... (and they all moved into the ward after I did)

So stay positive and open, but give up on creating something more with that girl. Shes not the one for you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - amber - 03-24-2014, 11:34 AM
[] - c. - 03-24-2014, 11:40 AM
[] - Muk - 03-24-2014, 11:49 AM
[] - Elsie - 03-24-2014, 11:52 AM
[] - Penny Lane - 03-24-2014 11:53 AM
[] - slcbtf - 03-24-2014, 11:54 AM