This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do i get my sister to stop invading my privacy and trying to hack into my iPod touch?!?
03-24-2014, 11:32 AM
How do i get my sister to stop invading my privacy and trying to hack into my iPod touch?!?
My sister is 16 and she's always trying to hack into my iPod! I have some privet stuff on there, not like inapproriot photos but like my twitter, tumblr, and the notes have stuff that I said there that are privet! One time she did go into my iPod, and read my notes and saw who I liked then blackmail me and saing stuff like, (example) "give me the remote or else I'm going to post on facebook who you like." I sick and tried from it! Why can't she be one of those nice and understanding older sisters?! she's ALWAYS tring to find anything personal of mine, like notebooks, journals, IPODS, Ect. It's like I can't have just one thing where I can let my feelings out without worrying if she'll find it! She is annoying the hell out of me I honestly can't wait until she goes to college! I don't know why but Im pretty sure that there will be some rude ass guy saying "well don't keep privet stuff there!". but I CANT! I can't keep stuff bottled in me all the time it's frustrating! So how do I get my sister to stop invading my privacy/ hacking into my iPod?!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How do i get my sister to stop invading my privacy and trying to hack into my iPod touch?!? - Future Mrs.Niall Horan ❤ - 03-24-2014 11:32 AM
[] - JeWelzncO. - 03-24-2014, 11:41 AM
[] - Ella - 03-24-2014, 11:43 AM
[] - Tanya - 03-24-2014, 11:45 AM
[] - Maria - 03-24-2014, 11:52 AM
[] - randomperson1234 - 03-24-2014, 11:56 AM