This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i asked out a girl i dont like?
03-24-2014, 11:35 AM
i asked out a girl i dont like?
Ok, to start of i am 16. so we have this little friendship group of 2 girls, 2 guys. I am one of the guys. One of the girls (I'll call her girl A as i dont want to put any names) has liked me for over a year now. I have never really liked her more than a friend. We are extremally close, we even know each others facebook passwords. Well Girl B i have known since i was 5, we've basicly been friends on and off until she joined the group last year with girl A. I'm close to her in a diffrent way from Girl A. If i could explain the relationship, its like we have completly friend zoned each other well and truly. However with Girl A i have not. Now the other guy in our group just joined about a mounth ago. He kinda only joined because Girl B liked him alot, and he liked her as well. He is a nice guy, we talk alot. Anway, Girl B asked the other guy out, and he said yes. Now yesterday night i asked out Girl A even though i have no feelings for her. I like her as a friend but i guess its because i really wanted a girlfriend for once in my life. Today, he went out as a group to the movies. We didnt really act romantic at all, execpt for maybe when we left when she gave me a friendly hug. Girl B told me how cute we seemed together. But then as soon as i got home, i looked of some photos we took together. Thats when i realised that i like Girl B. But we're in a completly friend zoned relationship and I'll feel really bad if i dumped Girl A after only a few days. Help!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
i asked out a girl i dont like? - shaan - 03-24-2014 11:35 AM
[] - Excessivecar892 - 03-24-2014, 11:36 AM
[] - zoom - 03-24-2014, 11:40 AM
[] - The Demol - 03-24-2014, 11:42 AM
[] - Timothy - 03-24-2014, 11:48 AM