This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm 14 with no friends and social life?
03-24-2014, 11:50 AM

Do we know each other, because this is exactly what my freshman year was like. Smile First off I bet your not ugly and High school can be tough for everyone. I just graduated high school in 2013and I had the same problems you are having. Just try to talk to different people, when you have to be in a group to do a homework project or something, just go up and ask one of the group members if you can join. Also a good club to join is yearbook, it helps you break out of your shell and be more aggressive, but also funny. You get to meet new peers, take their picture, ask for quotes. Don't worry your senior year will be the best. Also the guys were staring at you because you changed your hairstyle and they though it was cool. I had that same thing happen to me and now I am engaged to one of them. Everything will work out. What you need to do know is just concentrate in school and breaking out of your shell and what you are going to wear to your junior-senior prom, if you want to be noticed that is the best day to get noticed Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - cloveryer - 03-24-2014, 11:38 AM
[] - Lee - 03-24-2014, 11:39 AM
[] - Hottest B!Sh - 03-24-2014, 11:46 AM
[] - Jessica - 03-24-2014 11:50 AM
[] - Burpie - 03-24-2014, 12:00 PM
[] - jennifer - 03-24-2014, 12:06 PM