This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you think I have a right to feel hurt?
03-24-2014, 11:38 AM
Do you think I have a right to feel hurt?
*I'm sorry this is long, but I really need some advice*

This happened a couple of months ago, but my boyfriend and I were discussing the girl that was involved. Then I started remembering everything that had happened, and I got so angry. I never got an apology for this, and that's why I got so angry. Here's the story, please tell me if you think I have a right to feel hurt..

So anyway, a couple of months ago, I was on Facebook and I was browsing different profiles. As I was doing this I stumbled upon my boyfriend's ex's page. I clicked on it, I looked at a few things she had posted recently and moved on, because I don't really care.

Now the next day or maybe a couple days later my boyfriend had sent me a link to a YouTube video. I clicked it and surprisingly, it had been one that his ex had posted the day before. So I decided to ask him where he found that video. And he just said that it was in his recommended section. Now I knew he was lying because it couldn't have been just a coincidence. So I told him he was lying and that I knew someone sent it to him. He just acted as if I were crazy. We started fighting about it, he tried to be a smarta*s about it, and listen a bunch of names of people, asking if they were the ones that sent it. All but his ex. He called me names and made me feel like crap, for "accusing him". He then dumped me because I didn't trust him.

The next day we were texting and arguing more. I was begging for him back, basically, and I think that's why I was blinded of what was really going on. A couple days later, he sent me a text. Pretty much saying that he had been talking to his ex and she did send him the video. Just as I had thought. The thing is, he lied to me, called me names and treated me like crap because I was accusing him. But it turns out he was indeed lying. I was so hurt, even though I knew what was going on, he admitting to it made it hurt much worse.

He had been talking with his ex, because he thought she needed a friend because her boyfriend dumped her while she was pregnant. His ex pretty much treated him like crap, but then he threw me aside to support her. I was devastated. We didn't talk for a few days. But for some reason I still wanted him back even though he did this. After a few days, we talked and he said he would tell her that they shouldn't talk anymore. But a day or so after that, he told me he wouldn't do that to her. Once again, he made me feel like a horrible person, because.."her situation is much worse than ours". I can't remember what else happened...but after about a week and a half we got back together.

I know he couldn't have been physically cheating because she now lives in another state than us. Somehow at that time I moved on from it all. I guess I was blinded by love. But last night as we were discussing that girl (we were talking about pregnancy), I remembered everything that happened. And for some reason, I can't understand why at that time, I begged for him back and forgave him like that. We started arguing last night, and he says he won't agree with me and that I don't have a reason to feel hurt. But I think I deserve an apology.

Thoughts?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Do you think I have a right to feel hurt? - Dahlia - 03-24-2014 11:38 AM
[] - Melissa - 03-24-2014, 11:42 AM
[] - carol - 03-24-2014, 11:43 AM
[] - Lauren - 03-24-2014, 11:51 AM
[] - Shannon - 03-24-2014, 11:53 AM
[] - Jes100 - 03-24-2014, 11:54 AM
[] - ? - 03-24-2014, 11:56 AM