This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I really want to leave..?
03-24-2014, 12:12 PM

Lily hon,im sorry to hear of you going through so much and you are only 23!This is a man much older who is clearly being very manipulative.The threats to kill himself are very dangerous,life threatening and real.No man who truly loved a girl would treat her like that....by closing off facebook and making you sell your phone he is making sure you are isolated from friends and family...so you have nowhere to turn to and are totally dependant on him for everything.By not letting you wear what you want he is controlling you as well.As time goes by you will lose your independance and self confidence.
As for him killing himself which he has already tried,means he is not of sound mind either,for what man who loves his children and his fiance would do such a thing?Youre only 23,you have so much to enjoy and experience in life,this is not something you should be stuck dealing with....you have to call the police,(and i bet the police already know him if they had to deal with emergency services as to why a man od'd on pills)and explain whats happened and that includes shutting off your facebook account,selling your phone,and also the overdose case...you have to ask them to guide you as to what to do....this way you have informed the authorities of whats going on if he does try something.
you have to get out now,and even if it means that you walk out without anything in your hands...just leave.you might never get a second chance.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I really want to leave..? - Lily - 03-24-2014, 11:38 AM
[] - â™  Merlin â™  - 03-24-2014, 11:45 AM
[] - Hannah - 03-24-2014, 11:49 AM
[] - J Richmond - 03-24-2014, 11:53 AM
[] - sirjester099 - 03-24-2014, 11:55 AM
[] - Ovidiu - 03-24-2014, 12:03 PM
[] - taelonprincess - 03-24-2014 12:12 PM