This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How did you feel at the age of 16-17?
03-24-2014, 11:39 AM

I drifted away from most of my friends for a while, mainly because they were doing a lot of things that hurt my feelings.. Well, particularly one friend. I told her in confidence that I attempted suicide and had to be put in a psychiatric hospital for 9 days, but I just told everyone I was out for being sick. I didn't tell her "Hey, keep this is a secret." but come on, she was my best friend and it was implied that you just shouldn't tell everyone that. She ended up telling so many people and I was so embarrassed and ashamed that people were calling me selfish and stupid for attempting.. Even people that didn't know me. I don't know why she'd do that, she never even came clean about it, and we're going on 22 years old now.. Another friend had told me that she was saying it like she was gossiping, with no sympathy, no somber tone. Kinda just a "HEY, did you hear about Breanna? Yea! That Breanna! She attempted suicide!!" And friend said that when a few people said she shouldn't talk about it like that, she just ignored them.. We were never that close again. And she was close to all my other friends, so I didn't see them much often either..

So yea, I was really depressed during that time. It was a time of strong realizations.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Schrödinger's Cat - 03-24-2014 11:39 AM
[] - Jason - 03-24-2014, 11:49 AM
[] - jennifer - 03-24-2014, 11:56 AM
[] - Paul Preston - 03-24-2014, 12:04 PM
[] - Annecia E - 03-24-2014, 12:09 PM
[] - Patricia - 03-24-2014, 12:18 PM