This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How did you feel at the age of 16-17?
03-24-2014, 12:09 PM

Sweetie, you are describing just what teenagers around your age go through, well most of them anyway. I like the fact that you read, it's a good thing. It will improve your grades, your understanding and according to what you read, offer you lots of different views about this thing called life. If you don't drink, smoke or do drugs, don't even think about trying it because many who do regret it later on. If you do, please stop. As far as your friends are concerned, you seem to be much more mature than they are. The world is changing every day, you just make sure you are prepared to change with it, but please note you do not have to degrade yourself with the society that is quickly heading downhill.... Keep doing the things you like, try to have some fun and dont keep things inside... it's good to find someone you can relate to and talk. I felt more or less the way you do when i was your age and i read a lot also... everyone is different, you dont have to try to be like anyone, just be yourself and you will be liked and loved for who you are.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Schrödinger's Cat - 03-24-2014, 11:39 AM
[] - Jason - 03-24-2014, 11:49 AM
[] - jennifer - 03-24-2014, 11:56 AM
[] - Paul Preston - 03-24-2014, 12:04 PM
[] - Annecia E - 03-24-2014 12:09 PM
[] - Patricia - 03-24-2014, 12:18 PM