This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Question about parents on myspace and facebook?
03-24-2014, 11:39 AM
Question about parents on myspace and facebook?
This is a complete serious question, and when you answer, please say if you are a parent or a teen.

I am a teen, and like most teens I have a myspace that I made years ago. After about a year of having it, my mother made one so she could check up on me. I am now almost 17 years old, and she quotes things I have on my myspace or asks about the people that comment me. I can't say what I want on there because she'll read it, and question me about it. I decided to make a facebook a few months ago. She made one, and friend requested me. I ignored her, and she just told me that if I don't accept her, she'll block facebook. I have exactly 34 friends on facebook. I don't see why she needs to check up on every webpage I'm on. I am a very good kid, I hang around a good crowd, get good grades, i'm not rebellious, etc.

Do you think it's okay that she's checking my myspace and facebook all the time or do you think I need my privacy? Oh, and how can I convince her to lay off my myspace and that I don't need to accept her on facebook?

**Bonus that you don't have to read:
Because I never have privacy on the internet, I have made a youtube, twitter, blog, tumblr and deviantart all that she doesn't know about because I desperately want my privacy with something.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Question about parents on myspace and facebook? - Dani - 03-24-2014 11:39 AM
[] - calmzebra313 - 03-24-2014, 11:43 AM
[] - Jane - 03-24-2014, 11:53 AM
[] - Toughwealth576 - 03-24-2014, 12:01 PM
[] - kariweber_17 - 03-24-2014, 12:03 PM
[] - noisythread373 - 03-24-2014, 12:06 PM
[] - ilybaby09 - 03-24-2014, 12:17 PM