This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My girlfriend loves me, but liked another guy behind my back & lied?
03-24-2014, 11:39 AM
My girlfriend loves me, but liked another guy behind my back & lied?
Im 17 & my girl is 15, we've been dating for about 4 going on 5 months we've had a great relationship& all our problems started when i got mad because i wasn't her first in bed, then she told me awhile later that she was raped& i felt sooo bad & then we fix things& were dating& she's always like im so glad you were my first & this & that & it actually made me feel good inside & then she forgot to log out her twitter on my phone & i know i shouldn't of but i went through her messages & she was talking nasty to.some dude & it really hurt me, immediately i was mad because i was here thinking i thought she was innocent & nice & then i was like i doubt i was even her first & then i confronted her about it & she was like we never did anything, he just wanted to use me, i was just talking like that to hurt him because i got hurt in my previous relationship & i was just messing with his feelings but something told me there was more & i was like have you ever done anything nasty with anyone & she says no & i got her to eventually admit that her ex rubbed her pussy & then we were good for a day but i still believed there was more & then she admitted that he fingered her & i was even more pissed, but i eventually got over it & even after she had already lied a few times, but i still thought there was more & she would deny it again, eventually she admitted to having a quickie with him& they did have sex, but she didn't like because she didn't get wet & how i put it down way better than him & i was hurt but like i said eventually got over it even after she lied several times already& then our relationship is strong & were doing good& then i get into her fb & i go through her inbox& i see messages between her & other guys& shes calling them cute asking for hugs& also one guy said he really liked her& she said i kinda like you to /.\ then she was like i really like you but i have a bf& she told him we could of been dating but noo & that guy she talked nasty before she has seen him

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
My girlfriend loves me, but liked another guy behind my back & lied? - Johnny - 03-24-2014 11:39 AM
[] - Hey - 03-24-2014, 11:40 AM
[] - Micheal Martinez - 03-24-2014, 11:44 AM
[] - Kasey D - 03-24-2014, 11:52 AM
[] - Darius - 03-24-2014, 12:00 PM
[] - Nell - 03-24-2014, 12:01 PM