This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My girlfriend loves me, but liked another guy behind my back & lied?
03-24-2014, 11:52 AM

Well it sounds like to me that you are getting played....first off its not a good sign that she kept lying to you...she said she didnt do anything then thru many more waited lies she finally tells you that she did have a quickie with him....Honestly I know you have feelings for her but you have to stop and think about yourself...is this what you really want ? to always wonder what your girlfriend is doing? A relationship is nothing without trust and commitment and i dont think shes willing to give either of those to you right now....clearly by her flirting non stop with these guys and lying to you repeatedly......you are young...things like this happen but if you want my honest opinion i would break up with her....even if you still want to be with her...break up with her....and see how she responds to it....if see says that she will change and do better then give her another chance and if she is okay with it then let her go ! Either way it will show you exactly what her intentions are and how she truly cares about you and making the relationship work or not....Hope i helped ! Smile

-Kasey
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Hey - 03-24-2014, 11:40 AM
[] - Micheal Martinez - 03-24-2014, 11:44 AM
[] - Kasey D - 03-24-2014 11:52 AM
[] - Darius - 03-24-2014, 12:00 PM
[] - Nell - 03-24-2014, 12:01 PM