This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My girlfriend loves me, but liked another guy behind my back & lied?
03-24-2014, 12:00 PM

Johnny... I completely understand what you're going through. My gf she lies about one thing then admits the truth later. Luckly its been small such as admittting she does think some guys are attractive when she tells me she doesn't think that way.

eventually shes going to knock herself off the trust ladder and frankly...I think you should leave her. She lied to you about stuff you really hold dear between you two. And she keeps lying as well. And flirting with guys. Sooner or later she will do something with a guy behind your back. The fact she likes a guy is enough to make a guy pursue her and make her cheat!

It's bound to happen. I feel that it is while others may think not or say you're wrong to go through her stuff. It is wrong but in the end it paid off for you but don't keep invading her privacy. She obviously wants to be alone to have fun again. Save yourself a broken heart and leave and tell her why though. Dont just up and leave her bro

edit: also you can't get mad at her for things she has done in the past. She wasn't with you at the time so what she has done is hmher own business.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Hey - 03-24-2014, 11:40 AM
[] - Micheal Martinez - 03-24-2014, 11:44 AM
[] - Kasey D - 03-24-2014, 11:52 AM
[] - Darius - 03-24-2014 12:00 PM
[] - Nell - 03-24-2014, 12:01 PM