This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
girls, am I right to feel this way?
03-24-2014, 11:40 AM
girls, am I right to feel this way?
I'm a guy that always believed there's most things guys just do better than girls. I've talked(bragged)to a lot of girls about it too. Well, I watched this one show where this 1 blonde female just uses both legs, aims all of her kicks at a guy's face, her flexibility w/both legs just DESTROYED him, her karate kicks nailed his face repeatedly, both legs. EASILY. Then I found out that she's not just an actress, she actually was a state martial arts champion, and once, actually used her skills to chase down a purse snatcher. There was an article in the news about it. I wrote her on Facebook, telling her how I used to think, but have changed my attitude. I told her what I saw of her, both legs and flexibility to karate kick that high at a guys face with both legs? I'd have been destroyed too. I have NO idea how to avoid her type of karate kicks either. She gave me a positive reply. But there's still a little part of me that's.....humiliated that I don't think I could do a thing against a female knowing the stuff she knows. THAT kind of flexibility? BOTH legs? My face would be destroyed, DAMN!!! And I hate admitting something like that! Ughh, I WISH I could say with confidence I could avoid a female's karate kicks that high, like hers! But I know I can't. Ugh! My ego is damaged pretty good, and I didn't think this would happen. Am I right for feeling that way?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
girls, am I right to feel this way? - Intellectualcemetery654 - 03-24-2014 11:40 AM
[] - J - 03-24-2014, 11:46 AM
[] - marys.momma - 03-24-2014, 11:54 AM
[] - Peaceful - 03-24-2014, 12:01 PM