This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where is the best place to find evening dresses that don't cost $$$$ and are pretty good quality?
03-24-2014, 11:41 AM
Where is the best place to find evening dresses that don't cost $$$$ and are pretty good quality?
so in July i'm attending a Gala and banquet and we are supposed to wear an evening gown.

I know they are PLENTY of sites and I have a lot of choices already, but if you guys have any bad experiences with certain places or seriously recommend a site/store.... I will be able to shop in NYC if needed, but preferably in Seattle area, as I won't have much time to shop in NYC before I need the dress.

I am looking for dresses between $100-$300

I don't want those websites with crap that falls apart after you dance a bit or after one night, like I said, I would prefer a better quality dresses.

also, if you guys happen to be looking and find a great deal, let me know! give me the link and I'll check it out!

I'm looking for:
halter or something for small bust (34B)
I like lace, chiffon, not totally against tulle....., satin, or something similar to these
I LOVE vintage, purple(dark), deep greens and am ok with dark blue... no white or else it might look like a wedding dress..... and I like asymmetrical designs, I don't want boring and ordinary either
I already said price...
hmmmm.... I guess just easy to customize and stuff....
so I guess that's all!

P.S. sorry to be so picky, even if you only find a good website or something, that's fine, I'm really just looking for a variety to choose from....
oh! and I am tall so I'll need floor-length, and I am not too concerned about being conservative, just don't make me look like a stripper Smile

Thanks guys! <3

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Where is the best place to find evening dresses that don't cost $$$$ and are pretty good quality? - Katherine - 03-24-2014 11:41 AM
[] - ws - 03-24-2014, 11:47 AM
[] - Luca - 03-24-2014, 11:49 AM