This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is my brain so black and white and so closed?
03-24-2014, 11:57 AM

in my opinion you should just be you, and stop worring about the black and white parts of life. maybe your autistic. you said it runs in yout family on your dads side, but that doesn&#x27;t change the fact that your a person. stop worring about black and white. it&#x27;s just like the dumb religion thing 14 years ago about whether your religious or devil worshiper. it&#x27;s pointless because they only thought in two perspectives. like a split road that you decide paths. what no one has figured out is you can decide and make your own new path and just go in the middle. somewhere inbetween the black and white like red, blue, green, and yellow. what i&#x27;m trying to say is just let it go and just be you and you will figure yourself out without questioning it. only when we stop questioning things is when we finally come to realization of things. let it go for a while and just take a break from it. the answers will come to you when you least expect it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - bara - 03-24-2014, 11:47 AM
[] - All hat - 03-24-2014, 11:53 AM
[] - Chris - 03-24-2014 11:57 AM