This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Attention seeking 'tell me im amazing' facebook statuses! WHY?
03-24-2014, 11:43 AM
Attention seeking 'tell me im amazing' facebook statuses! WHY?
Its so annoying when you go on facebook and you see all these statuses like 'worst day of my life' 'some people are so mean' 'honestly so upset right now, i just want to die' and selfies with comments like 'im so fat' 'omg i look so ugly' Its like why do they need to tell the world? Why are they so desperate for compliments? And I have this friend who is really nice but her statuses make me want to punch her. Today she posted a video she made where she drones on about bullying and she got about 50 comments and all of them said things like 'omg hun so true' 'your so brave and like totes inspiring <3' She even made a page saying 'Be strong, your worth it' Its sickening! I hate people like that. What about you?
I know! theyre so needy and pathetic, they want the whole world to feel sorry for them

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Attention seeking 'tell me im amazing' facebook statuses! WHY? - thatgirl<3 - 03-24-2014 11:43 AM
[] - Connor - 03-24-2014, 11:50 AM
[] - Vincent - 03-24-2014, 11:55 AM
[] - Mbalire - 03-24-2014, 12:04 PM
[] - abraXus - 03-24-2014, 12:10 PM