This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My twitter app crashed and it wont let me sign in?
03-24-2014, 11:43 AM
My twitter app crashed and it wont let me sign in?
I was using my twitter (on the app Ios7) and someone very famous tweeted my OTHER twitter account. I guess from all of the notifications it stopped working and it crashed. Every time I would open it it wouldn't work so my friend suggested that i go to settings delete all of my accounts on my phones twitter setting and delete the app and re-download it and sign back in. That didn't work so she suggested other methods that revolved around turning your phone off, un-downloading the app/re-downloading the app, signing in through the app or through settings and absolutely nothing worked. I emailed twitter and they still haven't responded. And a weird thing that's been happening is that when I try to go to twitter on mobile, that doesn't even work? How come? Every time I refresh I would wait about 15 minutes waiting for the twitter page to load and it doesn't? I will appreciate it a lot if anyone will help me. Thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
My twitter app crashed and it wont let me sign in? - Aaa - 03-24-2014 11:43 AM
[] - Mill - 03-24-2014, 11:48 AM