This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does my crush like me back?
03-24-2014, 11:47 AM
Does my crush like me back?
So i've known him for a long long time but i've never realized that he's super cute. it all began in starbucks, his friend who is also my friend invited him to bucks to hang out w/ us. then i got to know him personally, and he's a really nice person. we decided to play a game, a card game and i didn't know,. suddenly me and him were we grabbed the same card and i pulled it to my side but he also did the same.. he accidentally hold my hand and i kinda liked it but i think it was awkward but he didnt let go ;; in the evening when we got back home, i kinda text him and he reply.. he kept the topic going on and asking my twitter, instagram, he said im a kind girl,etc what kind of phone do i have, am i goin to school tomorrow or anything general. the next day it's my friend' (Grace) party, me and him were invited. in that party, i took a picture with grace.. with silly face and stuffs. and i realized he was staring at me! and stared back at him.. he laughed. He loves to tease me also, and mocking me with dangerous stuff like. he pretend to scratch a matchbox in front of my face that made me really scared. that i hit him really hard and i apologized after that and he just laughed.

what do you think? do i stand a chance?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Does my crush like me back? - Jeanette - 03-24-2014 11:47 AM
[] - D - 03-24-2014, 11:50 AM
[] - Antonio 13 - 03-24-2014, 11:51 AM