This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Girls, I am seriously lost, need advice, help?(i'll answer yours)?
03-24-2014, 11:47 AM
Girls, I am seriously lost, need advice, help?(i'll answer yours)?
Okay so I am 15 and kinda shy(well around my crush, iffy around others) My crush and I are very compatible, like VERY(at least that's what I got from when we last talked). She's beautiful, intelligent, artistic, EXTREMELY nice(she makes me look like a jerk, and i'm the nicest guy alive, haha), and she's outgoing(I want to date an outgoing girl who can get me out of my shell more, opposites kind of do attract I guess...) My crush and I talked to eachother last like 3 months ago. She flirted with me a lot when we met, but she prob lost interest since we haven't talked in forever. The only reason we initially talked to eachother is because she asked me to sit with her in the open seat next to her. To my luck, the seats were changed and I couldn't be next to her anymore.... Ever since that I haven't had a chance to talk to her 1 on 1 because she is always with at least 1 friend and it makes it hard to approach her because of my shyness and it is pretty hard for anyone to approach a group of girls they barely know(besides the fonz that is..... Aaaay! Haha!) I asked people irl, no one knows, they just say wait for her to be alone, but she is never alone(at least when i'm there she isn't) I cannot contact her on FB or any of that for two reasons, one, idk her last name(I know none of my friend's last names, it rarely comes up) and two, I don't get into that stuff, its overrated. I know some of her friends, but they aren't her BEST friends, just common, pass by What's up kind of friends, haha.... Her best friends spend their time around her all the time! I need to talk to her by the end of this week, I feel like if I can get to know her well by V-Day, I can ask her out before some other dude does(and i'm sure some guy will, she's a great girl) I barely see her, I only see her at breakfast, lunch, and geometry. Anyways, i'm lost and need some serious advice! Thank you for reading this WHOLE thing, I know it's long and scary(haha, at least scary to me, cause I hate reading) I promise I will answer yours with as best of an answer as possible ASAP! Just supply the link.... Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Girls, I am seriously lost, need advice, help?(i'll answer yours)? - Awesome guy! - 03-24-2014 11:47 AM
[] - emily - 03-24-2014, 11:53 AM
[] - Jordan - 03-24-2014, 12:00 PM
[] - DKing - 03-24-2014, 12:05 PM
[] - Sky - 03-24-2014, 12:13 PM