This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Girls, I am seriously lost, need advice, help?(i'll answer yours)?
03-24-2014, 12:00 PM

The good news is, you've definitely got a chance! Even if she has sort of lost interest in you, she liked you at one point; she was flirting with you and wanted to sit near you, and every girl likes a guy who's brave enough to come up and talk to her (provided he's not pushy). If she had interest once and isn't in a relationship, you've definitely got a chance =)

I'm by no means an expert in social situations, but if you've talked to her some before, I'd say message her over facebook or twitter and say something along the lines of "Hey, I haven't talked to you forever, how've you been?" And after that (or maybe just ) crash her breakfast/ lunch table or something. If possible, bring one of your mutuals.

Or, if you can muster up the courage (trust me, I know it's hard) just walk straight up to her in a lull in conversation and say hi. Drive by comments are good too; you said she was in your geometry class- maybe if you walk up to hand a paper in or something just say something to her as you walk by. Even if you don't try to start a conversation then, it gets her used to talking to you again. Just say something like "I really hope the teacher's just checking the homework for completion" or if she's reading or something ask her what it is. Just little things. It seems like nothing, but trust me, it'll make it much less awkward later. I've made a bunch of friends via them drive-by-commenting at me.

Good luck!

I don't expect you to answer since it's kind of long, but if you wouldn't mind taking a look at my question and seeing if you had any advice that would be awesome =)
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...411AAd6Yqm
Thanks, and good luck again!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - emily - 03-24-2014, 11:53 AM
[] - Jordan - 03-24-2014 12:00 PM
[] - DKing - 03-24-2014, 12:05 PM
[] - Sky - 03-24-2014, 12:13 PM