This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Girls, I am seriously lost, need advice, help?(i'll answer yours)?
03-24-2014, 12:05 PM

Hey man, I know what you're going through is hell, I've had to go through it myself; I've gotten and given some real shitty advice on this subject, but right now I feel I have a sort of understanding of how it works so I'll try and tell you.

Have you ever heard the song graduation (friends forever)? It's towards the end of 21 jump street, and while its a corny song it pretty much outlines what high school love is like. (or at least for people like you and me) You start liking someone and as you slowly mature and your feelings grow, you eventually talk yourself out of liking them, or you get your heart broken. As this happens again and again, you finally begin to see what it is that you want out of life and your relationships and from this you can go after your goals.

My advice to you? Go for it. No, I'm not saying go ask her out, my theory isn't to commit relationshipcide, I'm telling you to put effort into your relationship. You don't seem like the guy who can make a really great first impression and then ask a girl out after a couple of times talking, which is like me; we have to take it slower, which is sometimes more fun, and basically means you gotta grow some balls and be social with her and her friends for a little bit. I know this sounds rough, but its the way you have to play it.

Fact is, you probably won't end up marrying this girl, so use this as an opportunity to practice and hone your flirting skills so that you can ask her out, or when you like another girl, you have an easier time of it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - emily - 03-24-2014, 11:53 AM
[] - Jordan - 03-24-2014, 12:00 PM
[] - DKing - 03-24-2014 12:05 PM
[] - Sky - 03-24-2014, 12:13 PM