This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Girls, I am seriously lost, need advice, help?(i'll answer yours)?
03-24-2014, 12:13 PM

Your adorable!!! Personally you seem like your not all that shy, that being said! Why don't you just tell one of your friends your interested in her...Or if your truly that shy say "Hey guys, what's that girls full name in geometry, I was just wondering because I think she might be related to someone I know" Or you could just approach her and say "hey, so sorry to bug you at lunch but did you finish today's homework, if so would you mind if I check my answers, with yours,I think I'm missing a step." If she hands you her paper then say thanks,when you get it look for her name and what do you know her last name should be on it to Smile hand it back to her and say thanks___ (her name),you have nice hand writing, I owe u 1!
You just need to treat approaching her as no big deal,tell yourself that your just asking a question. After a couple of days find her on Facebook and add her as a friend. She'll most likely accepts your friend request. Then there you go! A way to build a relationship!Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - emily - 03-24-2014, 11:53 AM
[] - Jordan - 03-24-2014, 12:00 PM
[] - DKing - 03-24-2014, 12:05 PM
[] - Sky - 03-24-2014 12:13 PM