This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why are they doing this to me?
03-24-2014, 11:49 AM
Why are they doing this to me?
Last year when I was in 8th grade, it was just me, my dad, and my two sisters. My mom divorced my dad to do other stuff and for another man. So we moved next to my grandparents for year. Then my mom got back into my life all of a sudden and got my dad into her again. Well she took pills to make her less aggressive but ever since she came back my dad has gotten onto me for everything I do. It's been a year now and she is acting like everything I'm doing is wrong. They won't let me go anywhere ever since my friend invited 3 girls over to her house when I was there and we were all best friends and they got mad. Then they complain how I'm always in my room when that's the only thing I could do without them criticizing me about everything. They monitor my Facebook account I know it ain't a big issue but if I like something that has a cuss word they yell at me for liking it and threaten to take my account away. They don't do it to my other sisters they only do it to me. Why???

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Why are they doing this to me? - kara - 03-24-2014 11:49 AM
[] - Amber - 03-24-2014, 11:53 AM
[] - Victoria - 03-24-2014, 11:58 AM
[] - immakillaboy - 03-24-2014, 12:04 PM
[] - Jill - 03-24-2014, 12:08 PM