This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
should i go to a guy's house if he invites me to play board games with him at his place?
03-24-2014, 02:34 PM
should i go to a guy's house if he invites me to play board games with him at his place?
I met a guy at a friend's engagement party 2 weeks ago. He is my friend's fiance's older brother. We talked for a bit and I enjoyed talking to him. He seems friendly and works as a medical doctor at a hospital. I added him on Facebook after the party. Two days ago he messaged me on Facebook, wished me merry Xmas and invited me to play board games with him (he said his male friend went overseas so he has no one to play with). Should I go to his house, and does he just want to play board games? I've only met him once and don't know him very well. I don't normally go to guys' houses unless I've known them for years.

I told him I'd love to play board games with him but I have never been to a guy's house on my own before,unless it's a group thing. I suggested we go to a local library or coffee shop to play. He replied that I can bring my brother along if I want and that it is a group thing. I still don't trust him for some reason. What do you think?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
should i go to a guy's house if he invites me to play board games with him at his place? - Sarah - 03-24-2014 02:34 PM
[] - Susie - 03-24-2014, 02:48 PM
[] - Jane - 03-24-2014, 02:52 PM
[] - UnlawfulExile - 03-24-2014, 03:03 PM
[] - Next time - 03-24-2014, 03:05 PM