This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you think our sexual orientations are shaped by the social media?
03-24-2014, 04:12 PM
Do you think our sexual orientations are shaped by the social media?
I'm lesbian. I'm wondering, do you think that sexual orientations are shaped in part by the social media?
Ok, I remember one of the first sexual things I saw ever on tv was 'wild things' when I was 10.
And just remember being turned on as hell by the classic Neve Campbell and Denise Richards scene.
This was around the first time I had a crush on one of my classmates (girl). The odd thing is that she wasnt very girly. She was kindof a cool sporty type; almost like a Darlene from Roseanne type. I couldn't say exactly which came first (the crush or seeing the film scene), but do you think this movie scene just arrived right at a pivotal time in my life? And then one thing led to another, and I just became more and more interested in girls, to the point where they were the only ones I was interested in, and just ignored guys? Or do you think I would've been this way even if I hadn't seen the film?
What do you think?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Do you think our sexual orientations are shaped by the social media? - Taylor - 03-24-2014 04:12 PM
[] - Bootybon - 03-24-2014, 04:19 PM
[] - Kiyanni Lewis - 03-24-2014, 04:28 PM
[] - OnyxandRuby - 03-24-2014, 04:37 PM
[] - Frostfire - 03-24-2014, 04:41 PM
[] - esmerelda - 03-24-2014, 04:46 PM