This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to forget someone..Pls seriously?
03-24-2014, 04:20 PM

I am going to bounce right away from your main question that actually will give the answer to why you can't forget him.

You are seriously out to convince YOURSELF that you don't like him, but there is an old adage that the one who shouts the most, is the one who goes forth and does what they shout about!!! Thee doth protest too much my lady - or something like that!

For a guy you do not like, you are doing an awful lot of thinking, so there is a war going on inside you and that is: for some reason, only known to yourself, you are deeply attracted to him; almost perhaps, in love with him - but there is a wall that is stopping you from admitting it and until you face the truth about things, you will keep on thinking and thinking until it drives you mad.

It is like his is your "achllies" heel; your forbidden pleasure and as yet, you have not hinted at all why you feel such a dislike, but such an intense like at the same time?

Also curious to why he is "snubbing" you if that is what he is doing; could it be at all that he just has not read his messages or you saw that he had?

Our hearts tend to be pretty nasty to us, sweetie and we can find ourselves in some tricky situations but I feel that once you admit the truth to yourself, you can work on erasing him from your memory or at least, not letting him effect you so much. It can be done, because I did this with my ex. We fell deeply in love but it was too soon for us and then I met my husband, but memories were way too fresh and it was the night I stopped dreaming about him, that I started to heal and now he is just a pleasant memory Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Veena - 03-24-2014, 04:17 PM
[] - tallsack868 - 03-24-2014 04:20 PM
[] - Amandeep - 03-24-2014, 04:26 PM
[] - Sanna - 03-24-2014, 04:33 PM
[] - sakshi - 03-24-2014, 04:37 PM