This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how do i know other guys are serious about me?
03-24-2014, 04:14 PM
how do i know other guys are serious about me?
So I thought one of my guy friends really, really liked me, because he did stuff like carrying me and sitting me on his lap and constantly snuggling with me or putting his arm around me or saying he adored me...and he said there was a pretty good chance we'd start dating so after awhile I asked him out, and, long story short, it turns out he was pretty much leading me on the whole time, but I SWORE he liked me a lot, because of the way he acted...now I'm afraid that the next time a guy likes me and flirts with me, I won't trust him. He could be crazy about me and I still wouldn't give him the time of day because I'm afraid I'll fall for this trap again and the next guy would just be leading me on and wouldn't really like me...I know this is gonna sound dumb, but is there any "easy" way of trusting guys/knowing if a guy is seriously into me or just leading me on? All answers appreciated! Thanks so much!! Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
how do i know other guys are serious about me? - Emilee - 03-24-2014 04:14 PM
[] - Bloom Shadows - 03-24-2014, 04:24 PM