This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should you settle for a nice guy or keep looking?
03-24-2014, 04:15 PM
Should you settle for a nice guy or keep looking?
So I asked a question yesterday on my dating life. I realized that there were a few nice guys in my past that it didn't work out with. One was my best friend who moved to CA (im from NJ). He has a gf now. Never felt anything for him romantic wise and i wonder about it now sometimes but I'm sure it is out of curiousity/part jealousy. I couldn't hurt him by telling him I feel something when it may not actually be there. Another guy I went out with once and my family loved him. He had some confidence issues when it was just me and him and I heard about possible anger issues not to mention he wanted to get married "soon after dating briefly". I don't know what that really meant but I felt a strong connection with him that I never felt again with anyone. I'm not sure if I should try connecting again. I haven't spoken to him since August and he recently took me out of a social media page. I've tried texting him once and calling once but I left no message in the call. I think that he was a nice guy and due to commitment issues I just didn't talk to him and now I'm not sure whether I should try to talk him again.

I feel like most attractive guys I've went out with just wanted to hook up. I've tried dating for a long time and I feel like maybe I missed this opportunity. I could have at least went out with a few times to really see what it would be like. I feel like for some people dating isn't as easy and I don't want to keep making mistakes.

Thanks for reading this long rant.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Should you settle for a nice guy or keep looking? - Margareeta - 03-24-2014 04:15 PM
[] - Dennis Bergkamp - 03-24-2014, 04:19 PM
[] - Dat shy girl ♡ - 03-24-2014, 04:23 PM
[] - Quinn - 03-24-2014, 04:33 PM