This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should you settle for a nice guy or keep looking?
03-24-2014, 04:23 PM

Hun, it's me you're describing right there! I have commitment issues too and have turned down many nice boys i sometimes wonder what it would of been like dating them. I guess i can't blame myself though cause at the moment i just didn't feel it.
My last bf was so sweet and liked me so much but he was clingy af. I eventually broke up with him cause i just saw him as a friend. I got a hard time deciding wether i should broke up with him or just wait and see what happens. The reason i decided to break it off, 1- i felt sad seeing myself by his side. 2- i knew if i didn't like him in the beggining of the relationship (not t sound shallow but he was ugly), nothing in the world would make me like him in the future, i would be unhappy for the rest of the relationship.

Just because they are good boys doesnt mean you have to date them. If you're not feeling it just leave it. Don't rush into things. You'll eventually find that one guy and you will have no doubts Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Dennis Bergkamp - 03-24-2014, 04:19 PM
[] - Dat shy girl ♡ - 03-24-2014 04:23 PM
[] - Quinn - 03-24-2014, 04:33 PM