This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm 15 and I want to model?
03-24-2014, 04:17 PM
I'm 15 and I want to model?
Hi! I'm Kat and I've ALWAYS wanted to model. I've showed my guardian numerous opportunitys and agency's to model for and she just doesn't believe I can't model because I don't smile?!? This sounds ridiculous because most models don't need to smile once it comes to modeling. I have a very nice personality and I'm very warming to new people and strangers and I'm pretty shy but I can open up gradually ( I just can't smile on cue; believe me, if you make me laugh - that's where my real smile shows Smile ) This was not the main issue though; the main issue is that sometimes she does not believe in me when it comes to modeling- I have been wanting this since I was 13. I see models on covers of magazines or runway models and I ALWAYS tell myself ( this is gonna be me one day) because I believe In myself.

I have so many people at school telling me or asking me "do I model?" Or "you should model" "your so skinny and beautiful" <----- these compliments give me so much encouragement and it makes me really believe I can do this.
I was once scouted to be a model ( I was stopped at mall once and they felt I had potential for that agency)
How do I convince my parent that this means everything to me?

My aunt is already helping me with my walks and my posing ( she used to model) but everytime I even ask my aunt I want to sign for a agency she never listens to me :/ I know this is a patient thing and it does take time but I feel as if I waited long enough and no one should waste time for a opportunity like this. Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I'm 15 and I want to model? - Katherssss - 03-24-2014 04:17 PM
[] - Mandy - 03-24-2014, 04:21 PM
[] - Marcus - 03-24-2014, 04:26 PM
[] - klang - 03-24-2014, 04:31 PM
[] - Michelle - 03-24-2014, 04:37 PM