This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PLEASE HELP; still in love with ex boyfriend, lost my unborn baby, suicidal, depressed!?
03-24-2014, 04:37 PM

Wow. That is a really messed up situation. I can understand your hurt feelings and how much confusion you are in right now. I've been where you are, being in love with a guy (my first love and recent one), I know the feelings, I know how hard it is to let go. I just want to let you know, these feelings do pass although it may seem impossible right now and may sound insensitive. Time does change people, it changes feelings, it changes many things... and when you are over 20 the things you want right now will be different. Things will get better in time, so just don't push yourself and don't let this situation get to you.

Your ex boyfriend LEFT you when you would have needed him most. You both are young, it's understandable has it would have been difficult being pregnant. I think it showed his true colours and that he isn't ready to fully commit to you, nor be there for you no matter what. Do you want someone like that in your life? Is he really worth all the pain you're going through? Also, finding out he's been with someone a few years younger than him? That's pretty disgusting. Where is he now? You just lost the baby that you both created... and he is not with you. Can you imagine if you did keep the baby... he wouldn't be there, and if he was there, he would not be mature enough to take care of you. It's just not the life you would want to lead.

You've been given a second chance, to start your life over. To leave the past behind you. You don't want all this sadness at your age... you want to be enjoying yourself and putting yourself first. You don't want to be dealing with immature boys and baby's. Please just give things time... you don't have all the answers and you don't need to know them all... but things will unfold the way it should if you just give it time. Don't rush into anything, don't make any hasty decisions... just get on with your life. You can still have feelings for your ex boyfriend but remember that once these strong feelings you have for him pass... you will see things clearer. If it helps, just talk to God about your feelings and it will clear your mind - ask him to help you get through this difficult situation and to choose the right path. Put your trust in him... and if you and this boy are meant to be, it will be effortless. You'll be in my thoughts and I hope the best for you. If you want you can email me. I hope it didn't sound blunt I have a hard time expressing myself but I mean this in the most kind caring way.

Take care xo
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Neil - 03-24-2014, 04:26 PM
[] - Namitha - 03-24-2014, 04:36 PM
[] - Mary - 03-24-2014 04:37 PM