This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
someone is gonna blackmail me on facebook?
03-24-2014, 04:19 PM
someone is gonna blackmail me on facebook?
so i was on this thing called bearshare were you can get free music and meet people from around the world so i added a photo of myself (military photo so im proud of it) when this person added me and she said she was a girl until red flags started coming up when she asked me to click on this link to a website i called the person out on their scam right away because i wasnt gonna get a virus from this person and they got offensive and told me they were gonna share my picture on facebook and called me gay for being in the military. i have no idea who this person is. but my question is can he find my profile on Facebook and post on my wall? because that's the last thing i want, my profile is pretty well hidden if your not my friend but still nervous. i never added my last name on bearshare either
all the person knows about me is my first name and the state i live in and its a pretty common name would it make a difference if i didnt post or add the pic myself? an airforce recruiter posted the pic of me and i shared it

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
someone is gonna blackmail me on facebook? - kden - 03-24-2014 04:19 PM
[] - Ricki - 03-24-2014, 04:20 PM
[] - Kittysue - 03-24-2014, 04:24 PM