This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Shouldn't he be the one to come to me?? Please help!?
03-24-2014, 04:28 PM

For starters, this is far from love. You basically bruised his big ego when you rejected him and he reacted the best way he could think to. He did those things to hurt you because you hurt him. People always want what they can&#x27;t have and since he is popular and lots of girls like him, he can&#x27;t comprehend you turning him down. Although you didn&#x27;t exactly turn him down, it probably felt that way to him because he probably usually gets his way with girls. I get that you like him, but you should forget about him. I&#x27;m guessing you&#x27;re pretty young. You have time and something tells me you have options. Don&#x27;t do what he wants just to get some guy who you probably won&#x27;t see again after you graduate to like you. If he is really interested in you, he&#x27;d not only respect how you felt and want you to be comfortable, but he would want to take the time to really get to know you before wanting to feel you up.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Aisha - 03-24-2014, 04:26 PM
[] - Stellar - 03-24-2014 04:28 PM