This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My boyfriend is mad at me that I won't let him look through my phone?
03-24-2014, 04:23 PM
My boyfriend is mad at me that I won't let him look through my phone?
My boyfriend and I have been together for almost a year. We both come from backgrounds filled with trust issues. Last night, he wanted to look through my phone, but I refused to let him see it. I am NOT cheating on him, texting other men, or doing anything stupid. I just don't want him to look at it, because there is absolutely nothing on it. Also, I am a very private person, and I have been my whole life. He got really mad at me because I wouldn't let him check my phone. He said I had a stupid excuse, and that I'm probably cheating on him. However, I'm absolutely not, and i tried explaining it to him. My phone is filled with phone calls just from him, and my last text were from December, because I use things like Facebook to chat with people. There's nothing on my phone that would make him upset, and I haven't done anything to make him upset. I just really respect my privacy, and it's hard for me to open up to someone. Should I just show him my phone??
I don't want to look at his phone, because I trust him, and respect his privacy. He said he'd be willing to let me, but I just don't want to look because I could care less.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
My boyfriend is mad at me that I won't let him look through my phone? - Brittany - 03-24-2014 04:23 PM
[] - Mark - 03-24-2014, 04:33 PM
[] - Wakikiki - 03-24-2014, 04:36 PM
[] - poopsy - 03-24-2014, 04:37 PM
[] - Amanda - 03-24-2014, 04:39 PM
[] - Ovidiu - 03-24-2014, 04:44 PM