This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Twitter ppl.... help please?
09-30-2012, 11:12 PM

Once you have signed up for twitter you will see a series of links on the right hand side of your home page (twitter.com/screename.) One of them will say "Direct Messages" by clicking on that link you will be able to send and/or receive direct messages from people. It is important to note that before direct messages can be sent to someone they must be following you, as well as you must be following them. Unfortunately Demi Lavato can't see what you are saying to her because she is not following your updates on witter. What you could do is send her an @reply. Simply type @demilavato in front of any message you might want her to see "@demilavato please follow my updates, I am a huge fan!!" or something to that affect might get her attention. As a generl rule for trying to increase your number of followers, try and offer something to the people that are following you already. Don't just update with mindless jabber, ("eating breakfast", "going to the mall") things like that. Try and post something that may get noticed or start a conversation like perhaps your opinion on some current event or news in an area you are interested in. This may get the people following you to interact with you and it may draw in new followers. I know that was a lot of info but I hope you can use it to help you. Good luck, and BTW make sure to follow me on twitter at twitter.com/wingfan
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Tiffany - 09-30-2012, 11:12 PM
[] - jed slade - 09-30-2012, 11:12 PM
[] - Mr Grinch - 09-30-2012, 11:12 PM
[] - Madeline T - 09-30-2012, 11:12 PM
[] - ladyni - 09-30-2012, 11:12 PM
[] - tamisara sez - 09-30-2012, 11:12 PM
[] - ddogg1341 - 09-30-2012 11:12 PM