This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I have a problem about Instagram "Forgot Password" feature. 10 points!?
03-24-2014, 04:28 PM

The email will say that he requested a "forgotten password" recovery and if this was him, it will give instructions on what to do to change his password. If it was not him, it will say that he is to contact Instagram or ignore.

What you did wasn't very bright. He will probably figure out it was you, since I'm sure you made it known that you don't like the pictures. Stop being so serious about yourself. Not every picture could be a "good" one, so stop your stressing. If you think you're too cool to have funny pictures of you posted anywhere, stop putting yourself in the position to let this happen.

His account is private, so only people he chooses will see them. If you don't have Instagram, how do you even know these pictures exist on there? Talk to your cousin, tell him what you did before he finds out for himself, and ask him to delete the pictures. If he doesn't agree to do it, no biggie. Like I said, it's a private account and really not important anyway. Get over yourself.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Nancy - 03-24-2014 04:28 PM