This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cheating and trust, what can we do :(?
03-24-2014, 04:25 PM
Cheating and trust, what can we do :(?
Im with my boyfriend over a year. We love eachother to bits and both hate cheating. Somehow things have gotten messed up. I told him I liked this guy when we were fighting way back hes a friend of friends of ours. I dont really but it caused him paranoia. Iv had paranoia over facebook as once my boyfriend poked a girl for a few days during a fight. I went out alone one night and I had a fight with him and gave a guy my number and put him on the phone to my boyfriend. He forgave me and iv been in fear since that hed get me back even though he said he wouldn't. Well I had another row I mailed the guy I told him I liked and admitted it to him. I went on my boyfriend's Facebook and discovered hed poked a load of girls during our fights. I just hate lies when I do something I come clean. I feel like shit over it. He feels like shit over the other guy. He blocked all the girls he poked and deactivated his Facebook. I deleted the guy I said I liked and deactivated my Facebook.
Another thing is a good few of his friends fancy me they have made it clear aswell as some other guys but I give them no attention but it adds to him feeling worried.
He says hes so sorry that the pokes meant nothing that he felt crap about himself and that im beautiful.
How the hell do I stop feeling ugly and not good enough because of it. We know we need to rebuild trust. Maybe poking and mailing isnt cheating to some but it is to us. I looked at one of the girls and start comparing myself but stopped. It just hurts. Im afraid but I love him and I guess he feels the same. Any advice for us?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Cheating and trust, what can we do :(? - Danie - 03-24-2014 04:25 PM
[] - Sky88 - 03-24-2014, 04:31 PM
[] - bill g - 03-24-2014, 04:33 PM
[] - stephanie - 03-24-2014, 04:39 PM
[] - Gracie - 03-24-2014, 04:47 PM
[] - Ovidiu - 03-24-2014, 04:51 PM