This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cheating and trust, what can we do :(?
03-24-2014, 04:39 PM

I think the best thing for you two it to sit down and talk to eachother about your feelings . I can relate not feeling &quot; good enough &quot; for my bf because of our past together and some things hes said to me. People say and do alot of stupid things when they feel threatened angry or upset. The only way to find peace is to get to the root cause of why you feel the way you do and voice that concern to him and he needs to address it and help you get over that i.e &quot; i feel like you dont really love me and are with me because you know im a good person and that the person who you really want doesnt want you&quot; he should have an answer to something like that and should be willing to make effort to have you not feel that way and you should do the same for him as well. These experiences make relationships alot stronger because your learning how eachother thinks and going out of your way to make eachother comfortable . Communication courtesy and sacrifice is key . You two will be fine Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Sky88 - 03-24-2014, 04:31 PM
[] - bill g - 03-24-2014, 04:33 PM
[] - stephanie - 03-24-2014 04:39 PM
[] - Gracie - 03-24-2014, 04:47 PM
[] - Ovidiu - 03-24-2014, 04:51 PM