This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I can't stand my family?
03-24-2014, 04:25 PM
I can't stand my family?
My family ever since I was 14 years old was annoying. They drag me on family trips they know I hate and they discourage my dreams. They always say nasty things to me too. They do love me they are never overly mean to the point it is a buse but I literally can't stand any of them. I am grateful from what have from them like a phone, clothes, and such. I truly and fortunate but I absolutely can't stand my family. My dad's mean sarcastic humor is so hurtful and he only agrees what my mom says. My mom is a physco she flips out all the time and drags me to places she knows I hate. I always am in trouble. For example; my family last year planned a trip to Baltimore to look at colleges and he refused to take off work yet when I said I didn't want to go they flipped and called me selfish. They let my brother do whatever he wants. My family claims I have a horrible attitude but I only have this horrible attitude when I am around my family. I can't spend another day with them. What do I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I can't stand my family? - Mellissa - 03-24-2014 04:25 PM
[] - Evelyn - 03-24-2014, 04:32 PM
[] - Good Life by Love - 03-24-2014, 04:36 PM