This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Awkward moment: I caught my uncle touching himself while looking at my facebook pic. Should I confront him?
03-24-2014, 04:49 PM

Wow. Let me start by saying that you are an attractive young woman that anyone would be happy to have!!! Secondly, this is sadly normal behavior for lonely moddle aged men as most men grow out of it during their teen years or when they fnaly get into a serious relationship. He wasnt expecting you to open thet door, thats hat you just have to keep telling yourself because if e knew you weer o barge in like that he most likely would have waited till after dinner to get his pleasure on LOL. Now i jnow it must e awkward as you two had a close relationship when you were younger but he is always goig o be your uncle, he moght just be in bad shape right now and super lonely. If he confeonts you about it then hust brush it off and change the subject... And jn the future try to take less..... Provacative pictures unless you wish for pwoplw to view yiu in such a explicit manner lol
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - King - 03-24-2014, 04:35 PM
[] - mdm - 03-24-2014, 04:38 PM
[] - Derrick Shmerrick - 03-24-2014, 04:43 PM
[] - Bethany - 03-24-2014, 04:45 PM
[] - Matt - 03-24-2014 04:49 PM