This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My ex gives me too much stress!!?
03-24-2014, 04:37 PM

It's good that u r concerned abt your ex's future and life and u r trying hard only fir his betterment.
You have done so much for him but what u got back is depression and problems in ur love life through this guy...I understand ur concern but my thoughts on this is that you must take a strong step and clearly tell ur ex that u have moved on in ur life and wish the same for him , which is something u have done already and try disconnecting ur self from him.... I know u r thinking abt consequences but this is also true that If we like something and it's around us we will surely try getting it again and again coz we want it anyhow..but if the thing is not around we look for alternatives....!
I think the chances of him going into depression and trying out a wrong stuff r less coz if he was so serious and possessive abt u he wouldn't have behaved the way he did in past..! Depression and stuff like that occurs only and only when u r madly in love with someone or rather obsessed by the person
But your explanation rules out this possibility completely still for safety and precaution you can contact to his friends as they are the biggest support one can have in such situation...! Talk with them and let them takeover this responsibility of being with him and divert his mind to other things in life..!
Hope this advice helps you and u come out of this situation soon happily!
Regards
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
My ex gives me too much stress!!? - Priya - 03-24-2014, 04:26 PM
[] - Hoshiai - 03-24-2014, 04:28 PM
[] - smart pixies - 03-24-2014 04:37 PM
[] - aditya - 03-24-2014, 04:47 PM
[] - Pratish - 03-24-2014, 04:56 PM
[] - dating - 03-24-2014, 04:57 PM
[] - sulekha - 03-24-2014, 04:58 PM
[] - Visualmother414 - 03-24-2014, 05:02 PM