This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can I trust my boyfriend after he lied to me?
03-24-2014, 04:47 PM

How come, if the band were so "tight" as friends that he wasn't allowed a girlfriend, that the other members had girls? Huh? Your boyfriend is just a spineless dick who was with them to suck up to them. They knew this which is why they bullied him. They basically demanded his attention 100% and wouldn't tolerate him having anything else that was important to him. Like you. And he let them do this. He would rather have their good opinion than have you. Now he no longer has them he needs you to fall back on. You are very much his second option and not the person he would rather be with. He is using you to avoid being alone.
This might seem ok, until he gets an obsession for someone else. His boss maybe. And he lets that person bully him out of having a life with you, too. Every time he will choose what someone else wants over you. Your only choice is to walk away, or take control over him your self. He's bent out of shape and feels happier when he is dominated.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Marina - 03-24-2014, 04:41 PM
[] - Boudicca - 03-24-2014 04:47 PM