This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need stories of late bloomer dating experiences?
03-24-2014, 04:37 PM
Need stories of late bloomer dating experiences?
I'm a 20-year-old college girl, and so far, the only guys I've gone out with have been guys I met at clubs/parties who asked for my number, guys I met online, and one guy my friend tried to set me up with. And I've come to the conclusion that I HATE going on dates with guys I barely know...it just feels like a chore to me. But then again, I feel like that's the only way I can get guys...I'm kinda shy and I suck at flirting, so there's basically no hope for me to be asked out by guys I already know and have a crush on. So now I'm kinda just forcing myself to go on blind dates, because that's the only way I'll meet someone, and I don't wanna end up alone.

Anyone been in a similar situation or know any other late bloomers? It's getting tough for me, because my parents are telling me I need to find someone, and even my 13-year-old sister has had her fair share of boyfriends before me...it's so embarrassing.

So, I just wanna hear stories of other late bloomers, like how they met a guy, when they got their first boyfriend, etc. Basically, I just need to know that there's still hope for me, and what I can do to improve my chances...lol.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Need stories of late bloomer dating experiences? - juicyfruit93 - 03-24-2014 04:37 PM
[] - Kiara - 03-24-2014, 04:47 PM
[] - Cody - 03-24-2014, 04:56 PM
[] - Jay B - 03-24-2014, 05:00 PM