This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need stories of late bloomer dating experiences?
03-24-2014, 04:56 PM

If it bothers you to be going on dates with people you don't know, I would say do what you can to just be good friends with a lot of guys! Don't go out looking to date them right away, just get to know people around you. You don't even need to flirt, just talk to them! There's always hope for you, and there are guys out there who would be happy to get to know you. At 20 you have plenty of time to find somebody as well.

Being in college, there are plenty of guys around you I assume. Get involved with different organizations to meet some, and if you get to know quite a few and find a few you like, then you can take them on dates instead (and it won't be so terrible as you'll know them)! That's how I've always done it with girls, as I'd not date somebody I don't at least know well. There's definitely still hope, and all you've got to do is get out there and get to know some Smile they may even ask you out as well and save you the trouble once you know them! Good luck!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Kiara - 03-24-2014, 04:47 PM
[] - Cody - 03-24-2014 04:56 PM
[] - Jay B - 03-24-2014, 05:00 PM