This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it childish to unfriend him from facebook?
03-24-2014, 04:37 PM
Is it childish to unfriend him from facebook?
I'm 22 years old and I was seeing a guy, a 30 year old man, for the past 4 months. A few weeks ago, due to some personal circumstances, I thought I was going to be moving home permanently. Moving home would consist of moving from where I was living, to 3 provinces away (I'm Canadian)....so a pretty big move. This guy and I had our "final goodbyes" when I thought I would be leaving which were hard, at least for me, and seemingly for him (but maybe not for him?).

Anyways things changed, and I've ended up not having to move. I messaged this guy to let him know things changed and I was no longer leaving the city. He didn't respond to my message for 2 weeks. I was seriously concerned something was wrong or had happened to him, since we saw each other or talked to each literally every single day. He sent me a message saying that in the day or two period between thinking I was leaving to me finding out I wasn't leaving, he started seeing somebody else.

I'm not an idiot, and I know he was clearly talking to and maybe hanging out with this girl while him and I were still seeing each other (aka before I even thought I was going to have to move). He is a shitty guy, I know.

Anyways we're still friends on Facebook. I know it's just Facebook but I am trying to figure this out. Is it immature of me to delete him off Facebook? I just can't handle seeing him post statuses and pictures with this girl, and I feel I could move on faster if we were no longer Facebook friends. I want to remain mature though, and don't want him to think I'm immature for deleting him. Any opinions?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Is it childish to unfriend him from facebook? - katnip91 - 03-24-2014 04:37 PM
[] - joe - 03-24-2014, 04:47 PM
[] - Manal - 03-24-2014, 04:50 PM
[] - G. - 03-24-2014, 04:51 PM
[] - Kali - 03-24-2014, 04:57 PM