This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it childish to unfriend him from facebook?
03-24-2014, 04:57 PM

If it hurts you that bad I'd delete him, but deleting him will show him that you still have some sort of feelings towards him. My opinion is its immature, and you should just move on and ignore it. It's just a social website, deleting him shows no purpose other thank you're pissed. But like I said if it hurts you that bad do it but you only saw him for four months it can't be that bad. If you leave him on there and act like nothing is wrong you'll look like the bigger person and you'll look like you could care less. Post happy statuses and happy pictures. Please don't put sad quotes and song lyrics on your Facebook. It'll look desperate. But anyways, yes it's immature just leave him on there, don't look at his Facebook, and forget about him. Guys want girls to be sad and want them back. Acting like you don't even care enough to delete him or acknowledge that he even existed will bother him whether he wants to be with you or not.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - joe - 03-24-2014, 04:47 PM
[] - Manal - 03-24-2014, 04:50 PM
[] - G. - 03-24-2014, 04:51 PM
[] - Kali - 03-24-2014 04:57 PM