This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lunch Date with Vegan?
03-24-2014, 04:38 PM
Lunch Date with Vegan?
So I am going to get lunch with a girl I know at college and she already agreed to it for next week and I'm going to call her soon to set up the time and place. I don't know her well, only talked a couple times in a class we had so I don't want to come off as creepy but we're facebook friends and I just glanced at her facebook page including her interests and one of her likes was being a vegan (so she doesn't eat any animal products). It wasn't really obvious on her facebook page because I had to click on her "other likes" tab and scroll through some so I'm wondering if this would seem kind of weird to her that I noticed this or would it seem sweet to her that I took the time to look through her page a bit.

So my question is when I call her should I mention that I saw this and then ask her where she prefers to eat. There is a place I found in the town we live in that has some vegan meals so I could suggest that if she doesn't name anywhere else. Also, should I follow suit and order something at the restaurant that is vegan (maybe same thing she gets) out of respect in case she's vegan for animal right purposes.

The other thing I could do is not mention it because maybe she didn't want me to know since she never told me and then if I don't say anything should I still order something vegan or would that give it away that I know?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Lunch Date with Vegan? - Mike - 03-24-2014 04:38 PM
[] - Banner#18 Beantown - 03-24-2014, 04:46 PM
[] - Head Hauncho - 03-24-2014, 04:49 PM
[] - BirchWolf - 03-24-2014, 04:54 PM
[] - Tavannia7 - 03-24-2014, 04:59 PM
[] - sortier - 03-24-2014, 05:09 PM