This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Advice and suggestions about this guy please?
03-24-2014, 04:38 PM
Advice and suggestions about this guy please?
There's this guy I previously asked questions about. He's older and we met and had the same humor, music taste, and we honestly just clicked. However we met because I had a fake id and so he obviously thought I was older. As we talked more I really developed feelings for him and I believe it was mutual. However when I told him I was younger he did the right thing and stopped talking to me. About six weeks later we started talking again and the feelings were still there but we both knew we should ignore them. So we went on as being friends I guess just making one another laugh and talking about random things such as music. Well on New Year's Eve I took a chance and tried to make it more punch I by requesting him on social media and after that he stopped talking to me because as he said when I do actually turn 18 we could see if it's still mutual but not until then. I know he's doing the right thing and I should be concerned if he hadn't. But I still can't help the feelings I have. I have cried myself to sleep the past week and have letters just the heck of it. However I feel like now I want to send it to him. I don't know if should. I know I'm young and this is wrong to many and it probably is just a petty crush but I have never felt this way and it's not because I have daddy issues or because of the idea of the situation. I would like him if we were the same age and he was at my high school. The age difference is a bit. If he was only 2-3 years older then me it would not be a a concern and I would not be on here. So I do not know what to do. I would appreciate advice because this is incredibly painful and I want to be able to do something. Thank you!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Advice and suggestions about this guy please? - leah - 03-24-2014 04:38 PM
[] - Insanewinter283 - 03-24-2014, 04:47 PM