This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My ex-gf is acting weird. Why tho? She's the one who ended it.?
03-24-2014, 04:43 PM

Read your story again, it's clear she changes her mind way too often. How old are you guys anyways? Females change their minds ALL the time. Usually from teen years to about 25 years old females can be confusing on what they want and how they act. Lol actually, my grandmother is 60 years old and look at her! She never knows what she wants and constantly changes her mind and what she wants! Looks like your ex is doing the same. So do yourself a favor, ask her If she likes you or not and ask her why she feels this way. That's the only way you're gonna find out. Not her friends, not the cousin she "tells everything to", no. Ask her, don't make assumptions either. Ask her on facebook, text her, ask her in person, whatever. Just do it. In my opinion, I think she has left over feelings form your previous relationship and she's either denieing it frm her cousin or her cousin is lying to you. But keep in mind, If the relationship was serious, it's always going to be a little awkward you know? lol good luck

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Jayla - 03-24-2014 04:43 PM